Friday, May 10, 2013

Plagiocephaly on Pinterest



We've been dealing with Plagiocephaly for a little while now and gathering tons of information. I am a researcher. I like to get all the information I possibly can before making a decision.

It makes life easier in some ways. When I come to a decision I'm confident in it.

It makes life a lot harder in others. Decisions on the fly are not a strength for me, and if I do have to make a quick decision I keep second guessing myself and regretting it.

But, that's not what I wanted to talk about today. So moving on.

I did all this research. After sifting through a million confusing bookmarks, and trying to remember where I heard what I finally thought to myself 'Self, why don't you just make a board on Pinterest. That's how you keep track of everything else.' and then myself thought back to me 'You know what, that is a great idea.'

So I have created a board where I will be compiling the most useful information I find on that subject.
It will include:

  • Repositioning and other Prevention and Early Treatment ideas for those who haven't made it to helmet stage
  • Helmet cleaning tips
  • Helmet decorating ideas (because that's just fun)
  • Amusing helmet anecdotes (if I can find any)
  • Etc.
  • Etc.
  • Etc.
  • Basically anything I find amusing or useful as related to the subject.
Here's a link to the board. Check it out! Hopefully it will be useful to some other parents out there.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...